Here is a brief look at producing effective videos for
Product Launches + Concepts + Initiatives.
Video can play a major part during the initial stages of product development. 3D-animation, explanatory graphics, and informative images can provide a taste of what is to come.
Quadrillion TV is delighted to have been chosen by a brand-new British aerospace consortium to promote the launch of their autonomous cargo drone, Sky Hopper.
This brief article describes the benefits of video for product launches, concepts and initiatives – partially illustrated with a look at the Sky Hopper initiative.
A Product Launch Video can bring any product in any industry to life through sight, sound and motion.
Here are just some of the benefits of using Product Launch and Demo Videos in campaigns:
- Build excitement for the product with sight, sound, and motion
- Grow interest and adoption with effective calls-to-action (CTAs) that drive traffic
- Motion graphics and animation, allows you to see what is difficult to describe
- Highlight key benefits and features of the product
- Highly portable format – can be easily embedded in web pages, blogs and social media feeds
- SEO-friendly (search engine optimization) through transcription & subtitles
Sky Hopper Initiative
Sky Hopper will be an electrically-powered Autonomous (un-manned) Cargo Drone.
With a target payload of one hundred kilograms, it will be ideal for serving isolated areas.
Highly-advanced technology, environmentally friendly electric power, and quality British aerospace engineering are central to Sky Hopper.
Because the Sky Hopper initiative is still at the conceptual stage, video was chosen to bring the innovative device to life. We have been able to do just this with the help of 3D-animation and illuminative graphics.
A series of short, informative videos are being created to support the on-going development of the project, which is in 3 stages:
- Concept – design scoping, and operations analysis
- Demonstrator – structures, electronics and first flights
- Equity Investment – flight proving and operations
The videos will also support a crowd-funding exercise, leading to an Enterprise Investment Scheme.
Directly linked to the highly informative Sky Hopper website, the videos are designed to create interest – even excitement – in this advanced British aerospace project.
This will be achieved through videos that contain very short interviews with key personnel, illustrative imaging of the machine itself from the drawing board to the first flight.
Uplifting music, informative commentary, stylish graphics, skilfully shot interviews and advanced 3D-Animation aim to be a recipe for success.
Video Can Enhance
Producing video is an increasingly popular strategy for commerce and industry, as it seeks to increase online presence and capture market share in a crowded and competitive marketplace.
Visually, product launch and concept videos can:
- Highlight key product features and benefits
- Include screen captures for demonstrations and in-depth analysis
- Show the product in real-time through life-like animation (and actuality)
- Be optimised for use in IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service), web, and mobile applications
The viewer’s experience is vitally important, as they are giving up time to watch. The risk of poor storytelling is very simple – you’re ignored. A high click-through rate is not enough. If the video draws people in, the all-important completion rate will also be high – success!
From software training sessions and onboarding demos, to showcasing the benefits and features of your automotive, tech, financial service, or entertainment concept…
…Product Launch and Demo Videos help ‘show’ what you can’t ‘tell’.